JOB ORDER #1007
|Position Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
The Java Engineer participates in development team activities including work on new development, maintenance and production support tasks for existing systems. Engineers are responsible for delivering accurate, innovative, and low-defect software solutions. In addition, individuals in this role may provide technical mentoring to junior team members and collaborate and participate in technical design efforts. This position provides the exciting opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and be part of key strategic technology modernization efforts for our healthcare software solutions
• Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, ReactJS, JQuery, Java Server Pages
• Technologies: Docker, Tomcat
• Databases: MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, MongoDB and others
• SDLC process: Scrum, Kanban, UML Artifacts, etc.
• Preferred experience on SOA paradigms, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Design
• Engineering environment tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Eclipse, etc.
Education/Experience• Bachelor's Degree Required (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry-related curriculum)
• 3 years or more as developer on end-user applications and back-end services
• 2 years or more developing J2EE Web applications and/or using “Open Source” software
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?