We are seeking a local professional to join an international team with Corporate office in Nashville. The individual should be adept at using analytical skills to properly diagnose and resolve identified issues within assigned SAP Process Stream(s), and to assist the Business Leadership team in implementing strategic improvements to SAP as needed. The job levels reflect a continuum of required experience and skill set beyond the initial SAP Super User training in line with the complexity and scope of projects which they manage.
- Provides functional support and leadership to SAP Process Stream(s) including: interaction with Third - Party Support Providers, definition of SOPs, gathering business requirements, and evaluating and directing enhancements.
- Identifies training needs and supports Training Manager in the delivery of training content.
- Researches and analyzes basic and complex issues surrounding business processes and systems.
- Simulates and tests process improvements; coordinates unit testing activity performed by other users.
- Communicates changes and may provide training to impacted business units.
- Manage the ongoing open/pending project portfolio and ensure alignment of prioritization with business needs. Mentor business and functional team members to increase their competency in SAP.
- Technically coach and train Super Users.
- Facilitate organization knowledge sharing at all levels of the company
- Link customer requirements and business processes to the required effort.
- Assist business leadership team(s) with identification, prioritization, and validation of potential projects.
- Capture and document requirements and functional specifications for new requests
- Document test plans and expected test results for changes and enhancements
- Perform testing and sign - off of application changes and enhancements
- Communicate and coordinate application changes to production
- Define reports and access to information in a consistent manner
- Adhere to SOX controls and security policies and standard work with auditors (internal and external)
- Support interaction and interfaces with legacy systems
- Advise master data stewards to support an appropriate level of data quality
- Collaborate in cross functional setting when needed on options for delivering on new requests
- Perform all duties according to company policies and safety rules and regulations
- Proven team leadership and project management skills with ability to influence change and produce at high level consistently
- Strategic and Analytical thinking skills in team and individual settings
- Super - User Level of Proficiency in SAP in one or more Process Streams (OTC, PTP, DTS, FTM, HTR)
- Ability to multi - task and handle large workloads with strong communication / presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and Windows software applications.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field