Our client is a rapidly growing organization and is looking to add a Test Development Engineer with health care experience to their team. The Test Development Engineer will propose and develop test procedures and tools to help test in the health care industry. The individual will report to the Director and must be able to effectively communicate progress and requirements to company leadership as well as outside parties as well.
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases, trace requirements from specifications to test plans.
- Work with Test team to implement consensus designs including:
- Defines testing methodologies, infrastructure (on premises and cloud based), and appropriate automation.
- Instrumentation selection or design and construction of custom hardware/software
- Software development and adaptation of existing solutions
- Automation of the test process (execution and data processing)
- Thoroughly document each test process, from requirements to significance of outcomes
- Analyze test results and present to team member, and vendor representatives
- Create reference implementations to showcase emerging or evolving certification requirements
- Actively participate in Agile development methodologies
- 5+ years experience in testing hardware and/or software
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in Healthcare industry (must have)
- Experience in conformance testing
- Experience in clinical engineering, HL7 messaging standard and familiarity with clinical data
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field