Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare organization. They are investing a lot into enhancing their web platforms and creating better products. In this role you will work hand in hand with other user experience designers, product managers, and elicit feedback from clients to build more elegant platforms.
- Influence product features and functionality that will dramatically improve the user's experience
- Develop high level mockups, prototypes and/or storyboards to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Help define the user interface for new and existing products and features. ?
- Work with and build upon an existing style guide and pattern library.
- Conduct usability tests on new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, including early stage/new product conceptualization as well as shipping of new version and/or feature enhancements of existing products.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision (or like prototyping tools).
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Proven record of designing usable web and/or mobile device based interfaces
- A passion for working on multiple projects at once
- A natural inclination to make things simpler and more intuitive,
- A sensitivity to how UI can help users; sensitive to color, layout, space, icons and visual hierarchy
- A broad understanding of web/mobile UI standards, grid system, responsive design frameworks, usability, and have design/developed user interfaces for web/mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be open to up to 25% travel to clients to elicit feedback from clients