Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry. The Network Engineering Manager will be responsible enterprise data designs, services, implementations and support of projects to internal and external clients.
This Manager will lead a team of 15 and be responsible for all administrative functions to support that team; Time/PTO, interviews, appraisals, employee development, project assignment and training programs.
The Network Engineering department provides data networking services and support for hundreds of sites. These data centers will be redesigned over the next few years and leading that initiative along with managing concurrent projects will require excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Large/Complex business case proposals and analysis of the technologies, financials and project plans.
- Strategic enterprise network planning and new technology assessment.
- Communicate consistently with direct leadership and company leadership as to issues, concerns and/or potential road blocks that may occur.
- Ensuring proposed/planned networking solutions meet business and strategic needs.
- Performs the above competences under Director level management general supervision.
- 10 years IT experience managing vendors, contracts, project management, and technology procurement.
- Proven ability to manage technology projects including new system development, installations, etc.
- Data Networking Technologies
- All aspects of Cisco equipment and Cisco IOS
- Utilize various versions of NMS platforms / Microsoft Office Suite, plus Visio and MS Project / Excel.
- Business Objects preferred / Use of collaboration tools a plus / BMC Remedy and CA Clarity knowledge preferred
Our client offers generous salary, bonus and benefits package.