JOB ORDER #1008
|Position Title:||Senior Java Developer|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
The Senior Java Developer participates in development team activities including work on new development, maintenance and production support tasks for existing systems. Engineers are responsible for delivering accurate, innovative, and low-defect software solutions. Additionally, as a senior team member, individuals in this role provide technical mentoring and coaching to other team members, support lead software engineering duties and will collaborate and participate in technical design efforts.This position provides the exciting opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and be part of key strategic technology modernization efforts for our healthcare software solutions.
• Frameworks: Drools, Mule/Camel, Advanced Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, JQuery, ReactJS, Java Server Pages
• Technologies: Docker, Tomcat
• Databases: MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, MongoDB and others
• SDLC process: Scrum, Kanban, UML Artifacts, etc.
• Use of advanced engineering environment tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Eclipse, etc.
• Design and implementation of SOA Paradigm approach and Continuous Integration Knowledge
• Usage of tools for Enterprise Architecture Modeling like Sparx EA, Rational IBM, etc.
• Familiar with Model Driven Development (MDD), Domain Driven Design (DDD), Test Driven Design (TDD), Roundtrip Engineering within a structured execution environment
• Familiar with Enterprise Business Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns
Education/ Experience• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required (major in computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry-related curriculum)
• 5+ years as developer on end-user applications and back-end services
• 3+ years developing J2EE Web applications and/or using “Open Source” software
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?