Our client is a market leader in their industry. They are seeking a Senior Systems Architect. You will have the technical responsibility for the overall architectural and engineering design of the system. You must also interface with business stakeholders, cross functional teams, customers and suppliers to participate in the definition of the higher-level functional and nonfunctional requirements, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the major components and define the interfaces and collaborations between them. They also validate technology assumptions and evaluate alternatives.
You will serve as the primary architectural for the overall systems serving as a resource and collaborated with each Scrum Team on an Agile Release Train (ART), ensuring that team-led design runs in sync with the product/solution architecture and underlying platform architecture. You will also serve as a technical subject-matter expert, providing technical enablement with respect to subsystems and capability areas. You must understand the complexities of large-scale solution development and applies Agile practices to design systems that positively impact customer or partner satisfaction, quality, time to market and overall business objectives.
- Participate in planning, definition and high-level design of the solution
- Work closely with Agile Development Manager to ensure strategic alignment with resources and strategic goals.
- Work directly with agile teams to implement technology software solutions
- Collaborate closely with different Center’s of Excellence (Development, Automation, Business Intelligence) to ensure that that architecture and core focus areas are in alignment.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Define subsystems and their interfaces; allocate responsibilities to subsystems; understand solution deployment
- Work with internal customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level solution intent
- Establish critical nonfunctional requirements at the solution level
- Participate in quarterly high-intensity company-wide planning exercises
- Interact regularly with business stakeholders about features under development
- Plan and develop architecture in support of upcoming business Features/Capabilities
- 8+ years of experience with SOA/REST/Microservices concepts
- 8+ years of experience working with relational and NoSQL databases, Microsoft Technology Stack, including .NET Framework
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle with significant experience leading a cross functional team within the framework
- Experience with matrix organization with combining internal solutions with vendor integration preferred
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience applying enterprise patterns to solving business problems
- Demonstrate experience building, maintaining, architecting a multi-tenant consumer based technology platform
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical professionals
- Familiarity with AWS cloud based technologies
- 4+ years of experience building complex Big Data solutions
- Familiarity with model driven architecture
- In depth technical understanding of systems, databases, networking, and computing environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience