||Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to help fill a role on their team for at least two months. The main focus is to translate business requirements, technical specifications, and QA standards into software test plans and detailed test cases. This position applies proven QA and testing methodology to execute software tests. The Quality Assurance Analyst ensures that software meets all requirements and standards and is ready for release.
- Help to inforce policies of quality assurance best practices, methodologies, and tools aimed at continuous improvement and quality assurance testing for large-scale, mission-critical projects. Help promote the organization's education, adoption, and adherence to the above-mentioned practices.
- Understand and apply proven quality assurance and testing methodologies.
- Develop detailed test plans, test cases, and test procedures based upon requirements documentation, technical specifications, and business process flows.
- Attend and participate meetings to review test plans and test cases to ensure accuracy and completion of documentation.
- Perform the development of automated testing capabilities for our client's key systems.
- Conduct software testing of new products, enhancements, or releases by fully executing test plans manually or through automated methods.
- Ensure that software is reliable and meets requirements and quality assurance standards.
- Document test results and recommendations and escalate issues appropriately.
- Monitor application performance post-implementation to prevent reoccurrence of issues identified during pre-release quality assurance testing.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of test systems used by the quality assurance team.
- Promote teamwork, collaborative interactions, and alignment among the project teams, with the other IT teams, and with internal customers.
- Three years professional quality assurance experience, supporting software development of web-based applications
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with load testing
- Knowledge of multi-tiered systems architectures
- Experience with and knowledge of data security standards
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience developing and executing SQL queries
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is at least a two month contract in Nashville, TN. Business casual team environment.