||Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager that has led infrastructure projects in an enterprise environment. Candidates will be working in front of high level stakeholders and must be well versed dealing with matrix organizations.
- Developing and maintaining detailed project schedules, including resourcing
- Tracking and reporting of resource utilization, as well as other key performance indicators for assigned projects
- Developing customer presentations, maintaining meeting minutes, and facilitating meetings
- Managing the scope, budget, and change process for assigned projects
- Assists in developing and maintaining PMO standards for project management
- 3+ years managing IT infrastructure projects in a clinical or hospital environment
- Healthcare IT industry experience
- Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- Certifications: CAPM, PMP, Six Sigma Preferred
- Preferred experience in scheduling, using Microsoft Project or similar.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using or administering MS SharePoint.
This position is in Nashville, TN. Candidates must be open to working onsite in Nashville as needed. Long term contract 6+ months.