JOB ORDER #1085
|Position Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
Our client is seeking an experienced Software Solution Architect to add to their team. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong skills in the Microsoft .NET technology stack, including C#, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL Server. The candidate should have solid experience and skills with designing and implementing object-oriented, line-of-business applications which implement industry best practices and proven design patterns.
Beyond technical expertise, success in this role will require a candidate who can take on a hands-on leadership role which will involve some development responsibilities as well as a role in overseeing other developers’ work. This is going to be a 50% senior lead development and 50% architectural role. Experience executing these responsibilities within a Scrum/Agile framework is preferred.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to help get new projects started and subsequently lead the development effort to successful completion.
* 5+ years in .NET development with C# and MVC
* Past experience working as a Software Architect
* Knowledge of data structure and database design
* Candidate must be highly adept at helping refine ambiguous needs into a design that meets our technical requirements.
* Must be capable of understanding both the details of the problem at hand and the overall picture of how the problem and its solution fits into the client’s larger context.
* Must have good interpersonal skills both written and verbal and ability to deal with high level stakeholders
* Candidates will be expected to balance multiple projects or related work streams
* The ideal candidate will be a team player who is passionate about design but also capable of adapting to a variety of circumstances and willing to work within a client’s standards, preferences, and architecture
* Must be able to act as a Development Lead and lead other Developers on a project
This can be either a nine month project or contract-to-hire scenario.
There will be travel required for a couple of days every five weeks.
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?