Our client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to help them architect and build a non-traditional network. In this role you will have a major stake in defining and engineering network and security solutions for their unique environment. This is not a maintainer role, rather a solution oriented role.
• 10+ years experience in network engineering
• Proven experience in a network engineering role (Cisco certification in Design, Security, Routing & Switching, and Wireless desired)
• Experience with Cisco switches, firewalls, and VPNs, including designing, troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
HANDS ON EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of 802.1X, AAA servers, and Hotspot 2.0 desired
• AWS experience "preferrred"
• Ability to set up and configure server hardware and networked medical devices
• Proficient at organizing and prioritizing tasks
• Experience in a healthcare environment could prove beneficial
• Automated software build experience desired such as Jenkins
• Experience in Virtualization, particularly vSphere, ESX, and ESXi "must have"
• Experience installing/administering Linux based servers "nice to have"