Our client is seeking a candidate that is strong in back-end development, is experienced in connecting API's and has strong database development. This position will be responsible for designing, building, and managing data warehouse and business intelligence strategy. They will partner with IT, Information Security, and the business to ensure alignment and successful outcomes.
- Coding and scripting connections using various vendor API connections, funneling data into cloud database for Business Analytics purposes.
- Consulting with business partners to define thorough business requirements and translate them into data designs.
- Design, develop, and document scalable data solutions that ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Ensures adherence to information security, data management, data governance, and change management policies.
- Create technical design documentations and data dictionaries.
- Research and fix complex data issues, which can include fine-tuning database queries to improve performance.
- 3+ years of recent experience in programming and scripting with API and SQL Server database, including writing complex DDL/DML (Data Definition Language/Data Manipulation Language) queries and stored procedures.
- 3+ years of recent experience with cloud databases like Azure, Google Bigquery or AWS
- Experience in waterfall, agile, or hybrid SDLC methodologies
- Experience with ETL
- Experience working with business intelligence and data warehouse tools, such as Microsoft Data Warehouse, Tableau, and/or Power BI.
- Experience leveraging API’s and REST technologies for data consolidation and integration.
- Heatlhcare experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce Development and APEX code a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders and members of management team
- Experience with a version control tools such as TFS (Team Foundation Server), Subversion, etc.
- Experience in healthcare (EMR integration, PHI regulations, etc.) a plus but not required
- B.S. in Business, Business Analysis, MIS, or Computer Science, or a combination of education and experience.
Our client is located in Nashville, TN. This is an onsite position in Nashville. Our client requires candidates to eligible to work in the United States with our sponsorship.