||Our client is seeking a talented IT System Administrator to join their team in Nashville. In this role you will provide high level support for all of our client's core applications and services. You will operate as a senior expert within our Service Desk Team. The IT System Administrator ensures every incident ticket and project milestone is logged ,and performs continual improvement suggestions for the ticketing system while assisting the IT leadership with HIPAA & ITIL compliance as it relates to the Service Desk. Successful candidates enjoy customer service oriented support, possess knowledge across a wide range of technical topics and thrive on finding solutions to technical issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage IT Service Delivery workflows supporting onboarding, offboarding, Problem Management, Service Requests, and Change Management, and other key processes
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature in which judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- Works with multiple teams and business units simultaneously and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Provides efficient and courteous customer service through calls to the Service Desk through telephone, email or online
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, telephony and all configuration setup for in-house and remote users.
- Monitor and identify any trends or irregular activities on incidents logged with the IT Service Desk that could relate to potential IT issues and escalate them to the IT Service Desk Manager.
- Create and configure user accounts/permissions in G-Suite, Office 365, Salesforce, and other business applications
- Work with internal and external users to solve any computer problems; assist with escalated tickets/troubleshooting
- Ensure 100% of requests and incidents are triaged and logged in the Service Management System of Record.
- 3+ years experience in Technical Support role
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ preferred
- Ideal candidates have experience with the following key tools: (These are preferred.)
- Operating Systems (Mac OSX, IOS, Chrome OS, Windows 10)
- Security Tools (Okta SSO, Sophos, Cisco Meraki, Google MDM)
- Business Applications (Salesforce, ZenCharts)
- Excellent communication skills
- Process improvement skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent related work experience