Our client is a rapidly growing enterprise sized organization that has built a Salesforce service cloud solution. In this role you will be the "go to" Salesforce professional inside their organization. You will serve in a key strategic role as you help maintain and enhance this vital platform for our client.
- Provide technical Salesforce administrative services to our client's Salesforce service cloud environment. This position will join a team based in Nashville to provide global Salesforce service cloud support for their operation.
- Support global expansion and use of Salesforce as operational platform for client and end user management, including integrations.
- Partner with operations and technology teams to bridge the current and future integrations of Salesforce with propriety databases and applications.
- Improve user experience, solve technical issues, formulate creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness, and data accuracy across the Salesforce.com instance
- Proactively work with team members to identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by the customer service team
- Work with team members to identify, document, and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Work with data services/business intelligence team members to integrate Salesforce with source databases and data warehouse solutions
- Manage change control for the Salesforce application for both new functionality requests and environment management (test, development, and production)
- Troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, resolve bugs and errors, and implement optimal solutions to resolve issues at the source
- Maintain standardized reports/dashboards within Salesforce
- Communicate updates, gather requirements, problem solve, and prioritize with Salesforce users
- Own system documentation for Salesforce, its integrations, and ongoing enhancements
- Ability to work on projects and meet timelines a necessary
- Minor after-hours and weekend work will be required
- Minor traveling to regional offices may be required
- Process Improvement: Identifies processes for improvement in daily work; educates new staff in team process
- This individual needs to enjoy working in a collaborative manner and creating repeatable and scalable solutions for a customer-focused company with high-growth expectations.
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator and must have Salesforce Developer exerience as well.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Must have strong experience with Salesforce API integrations
- Experience with Visualforce and Apex
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams, self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally, and in correct grammar writing
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly
- Experience with creating standards and documentation
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
NICE TO HAVE:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce's declarative capabilities
- Experience with Lightning user interface
- Experience with Service Console integration with Contact Center Telephony Systems (inContact or Genesys preferred) Experience with a global and multi-currency organization
- Experience with Salesforce portals (Communities)
- Experience using Salesforce Data Loader, DemandTools preferred
- Experience with DocGen (Drawloop) and DocuSign preferred
- Strongly customer service oriented; organizational and communication skills, positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a project group, with time constraints
Our client has a business casual work environment. They offer a competitive compensation plan and robust benefit package. There is minimal travel with this role. Candidates are required to work at our client's office in Nashville, TN. They are open to helping with relocation