Our client which is a rapidly growing healthcare company is seeking a person that is strong with testing on business intelligence related projects. The Quality Assurance Engineer will carry a variety of responsibilities related to analyzing business needs, executing test plans produced by the data warehouse and business intelligence team. This will help to support the business intelligence and data strategy of the organization.
This is a five month contract project in the Nashville, Tennessee area.
- Participating in requirements & use case/user story reviews
- Providing accurate estimates for QA resources and testing schedules
- Creating and/or overseeing the creation and approval of project test cases
- Overseeing or generating all QA-related documentation
- Ensuring adherence to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards
- Execution of test cases and adherence to test schedule
- Helping mentor and develop other QA members of the BI team
- Testing/re-testing QA/UAT/Production defect fixes
- Familiarizing with source code, version management, and code deployment standards and for utilizing this knowledge to ensure that QA processes and procedures for test environments are followed and that the integrity of the various environments is not compromised.
- Attending daily standup meeting and provide testing status
- Providing weekly QA status reports
- Attending biweekly sprint completion meeting and demo
- Experience working in BI or Data teams
- Strong background with testing and QA environments
- Ability to mentor less experienced QA team members
- Experience with UAT, test cases, test scheduling
- Experience in Agile environment
- Strong communication both written and verbal
Client would like candidates to work onsite at their facility.
**Sorry, no corp to corp.**