Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare company that has an immediate need for a Senior Data Analyst. In this role you will analyze healthcare network, facility, and professional data in support of multiple analytics teams and departments. This includes helping maintain and expand their various provider data collection and consolidation efforts. You’ll crunch vast amounts of data to match, consolidate, and update our gigantic collection of provider data. This role will be expected to master the entire provider data structure, as well as to help push forward development of how that structure needs to evolve to accommodate new types of analysis.
- 3+ years of work experience in a data analysis role working with a network of rosters and healthcare provider data across a variety of datasets
- Experience matching location or name information across different datasets
- Significant experience working in SQL
- Experience with data manipulation and data science tools such as Python or R. Prefer Python.
- Self motivated and must have attention to detail
- Comfort working with large data-sets and ambiguous results
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or greater, or equivalent practical experience) in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, finance, or economics
NICE TO HAVE'S:
- Experience matching name or location information across different datasets
- Experience with entity resolution, data deduplication or ‘connecting the dots’ between datasets
- Become an expert in provider data matching and consolidation
- Analyze provider data from multiple sources to determine truth
- Combine various data sources to determine in-network physicians and facilities
- Use tools such as Python, SQL, and Excel to translate analysis into actionable recommendations
- Analyze medical claims data to anticipate shifts in provider billing practices
- Work independently and take initiative
- Present analyses to internal and external clients
- Contribute to the ongoing development of analytics tools and processes
- Contribute ideas and perspective; propose new approaches to problems
- Help build a creative, efficient, and fun team environment
This is an immediate need at our client's site. Casual environment. They have great perks and benefits.