Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare organization. They are seeking a Project Manager that has experience leading projects related to IT infrastructure and databases. This is at least a six month project onsite with our client. Candidates do not need to be "hands on" technical, but must be able to attend meetings with IT team members and be familiar with the technology.
- Support delivery ensuring services are delivered with the highest quality while meeting commitments and meeting or exceeding Service Delivery targets.
- Work with Infrastructure and Operations teams to drive Business Agility and modern delivery solutions to our internal clients
- Responsible for a range strategic initiative planning and tactical coordination of individual project tasks; to support Infrastructure, Operations and Database Administration teams.
- Responsible for enabling the continual communication of project status to internal clients and department leadership
- Daily Support Communication point of contact
- Eliciting internal and external business partner engagement to ensure feature and project expectations are consistently aligned.
- Continually communicate project status to ensure all stakeholders know of issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborates across all levels of the organization to eliminate roadblocks and coordinate resources.
- Clarifies, prioritizes, and drives all project commitments.
- Produce performance metrics for the DevOps and Database Administration teams and communicating them regularly to leadership and our clients.
- Establish internal metrics that quantify the success of the product or highlights opportunities for improvement
- Escalation point of contact
- Facilitate agile practices (daily stand ups, maintain Kanban board, lead grooming and postmortems, etc.)
- Strategic Initiative Planning w/ leadership
- Develop and own Project Roadmap
- Craft Product Vision and Communicate to business partners
- Primary point of coordination for business initiatives with internal/external partners
- Project coordination, definition, and tactical execution
- Maintain division knowledge base and encourage maintenance of documentation
- Telemetry: establish metrics and track success
- 7+ years of Project Management experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to understand and lead IT infrastructure projects
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent multi-takser
- Must be able to be strategic and tactical
This is an immediate six month contract in the greater Nashville, TN area. Candidates must be able to work onsite.
**Sorry no corp to corp.**