JOB ORDER #1138
|Position Title:||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
Our client is one of Nashville's fastest growing companies. They help companies with enterprise technology solutions. This spans from building solutions to fully implementing those solutions in an enterprise environment. They have a need for Senior Infrastrcuture Engineer to help them with Active Directory, Indentity Access Management, Single Sign On projects in their client base. Their clients consist of enterprise sized companies.
• Being project lead responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing complex Active Directory, Identity, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Multi-Factor Authentication solutions that adhere to industry best practices
• Leading engagements that blend technical integrations with process and policy sized to fit a diverse client base
• Leveraging and contributing to procedures, toolsets, and runbooks to encourage repeatable, positive outcomes for clients
• Supporting presales efforts where applicable
• 5+ yrs. experience delivering complex IT solutions as a consultant and acting in a pre-sales capacity at least 25% of the time
• 5+ yrs. experience architecting, engineering, migrating, consolidating and supporting Microsoft Active Directory
• 2+ yrs. experience in Azure AD, AD Federation Services (ADFS), and AD Certificate Services (ADCS)
• Excellent soft skills (self-motivation, time management, oral communication, written communication, ability to work in a team, problem-solving, strong work ethic, adaptability, interpersonal)
NICE TO HAVE'S:
• Certifications: Any Microsoft 365, Azure, Quest Certifications
• Experience with various aspects of Identity and Access Management, including solutions such as SailPoint, One Identity, CyberArk, Beyond Trust, Okta, DUO, PKI, and Privileged Access Management
Travel is up to 50% of the time. Our client has a very generious compensation and benefits package. This includes the fact canddiates can work remotely part of their time as an employee. This position requires you to live/work from the Nashville, TN market.
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?