Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare organization. Their organization is preparing for a HITRUST Audit. They need a Technical Writer to help them with policy and procedural documentation. In this role you will work closely with other key stakeholders technology operations, security and compliance. This is a six month contract role onsite at our client.
- Distill complex technical topics into succinct, accurate documentation.
- Responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining records and files.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Technical Writer
- Experience with healthcare is preferred
- Experience documenting processes to prepare for HITRUST audit is helpful
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Must have experience is Microsoft Office Suite and Diagramming Tools like Visio or Lucidchart
- Preferred Experience with: Atlassian Tools (Jira/Confluence), SharePoint, and/or an Enterprise Architecture Diagram tool like Archi or Insight EA
This is a six month contract at our client's facility.