Our client is a rapidly growing organization that is seeking multiple Program Managers that manage large complex implementations with their healthcare clients. This role you will manage implementations from start to finish. You must be very adept at working with high level stakeholders at clients and executing on projects.
**This is at least a 5 month project.**
- 5-7 years of program management experience in complex environments with technical and healthcare experience preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent) preferred, but not required
- Implementations and/or other customer-facing programs experience a plus
- MS Project proficiency or similar project software solutions
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to understand and manage complicated operational detail and communicate this clearly based on audience (customer and/or internal partners).
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment while functioning effectively during change and growth. Strong public speaking/presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to "control a room".
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Independent thinker and ability to work autonomously
- Bachelor's Degree
Candidates must be in the Nashville, TN market. They can work remotely most of this project, but must be able to attend meetings at our client's office periodically as needed.