Our client helps medium and small businesses implement UltiPro systems. They are seeking a Functional Consultant that can help them set up, optimize, and test Ultimate’s time and attendance products. Those products are UltiPro® Time and Attendance, UltiPro® Time Management, and Workforce Management.
**This is a remote opportunity and candidates can work from anywhere in the US.**
- Establish and cultivate meaningful relationships with clients by instilling trust to allow us to assist clients in maximizing efficiency based on the broad range of UltiPro® operations, with a focus on time and attendance products.
- Learn the capabilities of UltiPro Time & Attendance software to utilize features that meet the client’s needs
- Analyze unique business processes and advise on most efficient UltiPro® configuration.
- Deploy system analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, managers, and executives to determine software and system functional specifications.
- Configure the defined business requirements in UltiPro®, creating customizations as necessary, and review configuration with client.
- Document, analyze, test and modify UltiPro® system based on and related to client and system design specifications.
- Provide expert knowledge of UltiPro® Time and Attendance (UTA/Workbrain/Infor), UltiPro® Time Management (UTM), and Workforce Management (WFM) to clients and team members.
- 3+ years of experience working with UltiPro time and attendance
- At least 1-2 years of Workbrain experience required
- A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- A background in consulting is preferred
This is a remote opportunity. Must be open to travel 40% of the time. Company would prefer someone that is certified. If not certified, must be willing to do training to get certified. Client will pay for it.