JOB ORDER #1159
|Position Title:||Senior Java Programmer Analyst|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
The Senior Java Programmer Analyst will utilize a variety of web technologies to design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications and components. Successful candidates will be able to make functional choices to meet business needs, lead successful system implementations and display strong technical and communications skills. You will work directly with the users to gather the requirements needed to generate the specifications to build the applications and components.
**Our client requires candidates to be eligible to work in the United States.**
· Create and deliver data-driven reports.
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
· Maintain existing application systems by identifying and correcting application defects.
· Create technical specifications and test plans.
· Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
· Implement new software.
· Revises and updates programs as required.
· Influences at the end-user and management level.
· May be called upon to solve highly technical, complex problems or consult for other projects.
· Consults with colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems.
· 4+ years of overall Software Development experience
· 2+ years in Liferay portlet development (Liferay DXP).
· 2+ years in core Java server-side development
· 1+ years of API utilization and web services authoring, and understanding of server side and client-side web application development (AngularJS, Java, Servlets)
· Hands-on functional and technical experience in Liferay DXP, Java, and Angular.
· Strong foundation in Java
· Ability to understand and build the data structure.
· Knowledge of PL/SQL, procedures, and functions.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or strong experience
· Ability to learn impact analysis for new requirements.
· Experience with source control/repository (SVN/CVS/GitHub).
· Ability to prioritize and provide timely resolution to issues and requests.
· Experience with defect tracking tools like JIRA
· Must be well-organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
· Able to work independently and collaborate as a member of a team
· Ability to understand priorities and expedite work in pressure situations
· Proactive and self-directed
· Goal-driven with the ability to be flexible
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?