JOB ORDER #1160
|Position Title:||Java Programmer Analyst|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
Our client is a market leader in the retail space. They are seeking someone to support some of their key systems that support their business. Adaptability combined with a strong analytical mind is critical to success in this role, as skills will be leveraged in multiple areas.
**Our client requires candidates to be eligible to work in the United States.**
· Develops and maintains software to meet requirements.
· Modify/Develop code in support of various interfaces requested as part of larger IT projects.
· Performs proper unit and integration testing of work before promoting to production.
· Creates appropriate documentation for assigned work such as test document, technical/functional documentation.
· Maintain integrity of production systems, by adhering to standards for Change Control, Quality Assurance, and Release Management.
· Prioritize and provide timely resolution to issues and requests to our customers including, but not limited to, business leaders, project management staff, teammates, and retail users.
· Provide rotating 24/7 on-call support for any technical issues that impact the Retail Systems.
· 2-4 years programming in any of the following (Java – preferred, ASP.Net, C#).
· 1-3 years of Oracle experience, developing procedures, functions, and packages using PL/SQL or Comparable structured Query development (SQL Server/MySQL/etc.)
· Experience with Bash shell scripting.
· 1-3 years ESBs Enterprise Service Bus (working with XML Schema, Json, Pipe delimited, Restful and Soap Webservice) is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in IS or related field of study preferred.
· Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently (with minimal supervision) and as a member of a team.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be well-organized, efficient and detail-oriented.
· On-call support rotation required.
· Ability to travel occasionally to work sites required.
· Retail business experience is a plus.
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?