JOB ORDER #1161
|Position Title:||IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Developer|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
Our client that is in the retail space, is seeking a Developer to help manage their IBM Integration Bus (IIB). You will support unique web businesses, and you will work closely with internal and external business and technical resources to support delivering a top-quality customer experience 24 hours a day. A successful candidate will provide functional choices to meet business needs, lead successful system implementations and display strong technical and communications skills.
**Our client requires candidates to be eligible to work in the United States.**
· Responsible for technical development tasks on IIB 10 system development, configuration changes, modification and tuning projects.
· Responsible for delivering IIB business functionality by working closely with Sterling OMS and legacy system developers and infrastructure team members.
· Design, develop, and implement highest-quality software application solutions using IIB modules.
· Participate in projects and provide cross-functional IT application support coordination on issues & design planning.
· Manage integration challenges between IIB and other applications.
· Support and enhance the programming modifications currently in the IIB system
· Be available to support IIB and consult on integration points after hours as necessary
· 2+ years of overall Software Development experience or comparable post degree.
· Hands-on functional and technical experience on Sterling Distributed Order Management, Selling and Fulfillment
· Foundation in one of the following: C/C++, Java, or C#.
· BS or BA in Computer Science or related field
· Ability to learn business issues and propose technical solutions.
· Ability to learn impact analysis for new requirements.
· Ability to learn development solutions and customize the IIB system to meet business requirements.
· Ability to learn to read, build and process XML using Java.
· Ability to learn query writing.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?