JOB ORDER #1162
|Position Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
The main function of a Contract Specialist is to negotiate, implement, and manage contracts that support business operations and ensures legal and regulatory compliance. A typical contract specialist redlines suppler contracts, updates contract templates as needed, and inform our internal departments of any effects that will result from supplier contracts that are not adhering to business goals and objectives.
• Redlining contracts
• Updating contract management status report to reflect terms and conditions negotiated in contracts
• Proactively reaching out to Vendor Management Specialist, Business Owners to identify the necessary points of contact to begin contract redlining process
• Maintain contract database including renewal agreements before the expiration of their current contracts
• Independently maintain contract provisions within the scope of assigned authority
• Prepare, proofread and edit contracts• Understand, interpret and apply contract language, complex laws, legislative and regulatory directives, policies, standards, and guidelines
• Demonstrate strong analytical and research skills, identify and troubleshoot issues, identify alternative solutions, and make recommendations for action
• Assess risk and offer recommendations for mitigation
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of principles and practices of contract negotiation.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques associated with contract development, review, implementation and management.
• Information Technology terminology Knowledge
• 3-5 years of contract review experience required
• Prior Procurement experience required
• Healthcare (HIPAA, PHI) knowledge a plus
This is at least a 90 day contract onsite in Brentwood, TN.
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?