Our client is seeking a Mobile Developer to help them build out a new mobile platform. What they are building needs to be highly configurable for the future uses of the plaform.
Your primary focus will be the development of a highly configurable environment that will be used to roll out applications that share a common infrastructure.
- Design and build applications for the appropriate mobile platforms (initially iOS) configured from a shared code base and a multi-tenant semantic database.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features within the shared code base and / or the multi-tenant semantic database.
- Maintain the shared code base to be consistent with vendor releases and enhancements as requested by the team and participating clients.
- Proficient with mobile development frameworks, such as Flutter, React-Native, Firebase and other cross platform mobile development environments.
- Proficient with semantic databases, blockchain hosted back ends to mobile applications and AWS.
- Familiar with social media hubs such as Hootsuite, Hubsuite and other social media hubs.
- Proficient with the development of highly configurable multi-tenant mobile application environments.
- An ability to communicate with stakeholders and clients
- Comfortable with a continuous integration environment (DevOps, etc.) and a strong level of expertise in version control.
- This position will be a four-day virtual – one half day in office position in the greater Nashville area.
- The project development plan is designed for a weekly code review, compile and deploy meeting that will happen every Friday afternoon with participation from the CEO, COO and CTO.
- All work must be performed by the candidate, no subcontracting or partners will be permitted. Any use of outside parties will be grounds for immediate termination without notice.
- Initial project length to planned at four to six weeks but is likely to be extended.