Our client is seeking a Senior Software Quality Engineer. In this role you will oversee design, development and execution of automation deliverables. You will also be responsible for test data strategy. Lastly, you will support and mentor automation testing across the enterprise including Software Engineers. This is an Agile environment.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in automation discipline
- Posses unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques specefic to the automation
- 7+ years experience in Selinium, Protractor, QTP or other front end automation tools
- Experience developing innovative principles and ideas
- Works to achieve operational targets, which has significant impact on the overall achievement of results for the team and significant impact upon multiple departments
- Works independently. Provides expert advice and technical leadership to multiple teams.
- Ability to face unique and extremely challenging problems and issues that require extensive and in-depth analysis to formulate a solution. Possesses deep technical knowledge of enterprise platforms and ecosystems, and the latest architecture patterns
- Communicates with senior people leaders on issues of strategic importance and works to influence others and external stakeholders to accept function’s practices
- Provides expert advice and technical leadership across multiple teams
- Ability to identity issues in testing and provide solutions. This includes coordinating reviews in infrastructure, architecture, DBA's, network and software engineers
This is a 6 month contract in the greater Nashville area. Must be able to work onsite. Experience in a enterprise environment is required.