JOB ORDER #1169
|Position Title:||Senior Solutions Engineer - Viptela|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer that has experience specifically doing Viptela architecture work and implementations on an enterprise scale. This is a 4-6 month project and candidates can work remotely.
· Being project lead responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing complex network solutions that adhere to industry best practices
· Leading engagements that blend technical integrations with process and policy sized to fit a diverse client base
· Leveraging and contributing to procedures, toolsets, and runbooks to encourage repeatable, positive outcomes for clients
· Engineer with large scale deployment experience
· 2+ Datacenter 100+ Branch Locations deployment experience.
· 5+ yrs. experience delivering complex IT solutions as a consultant or enterprise IT resource
· 5+ yrs. experience architecting, engineering, migrating, consolidating and supporting with Cisco networking technologies
· Excellent soft skills (self-motivation, time management, oral communication, written communication, ability to work in a team, problem-solving, strong work ethic, adaptability, interpersonal)
NICE TO HAVE'S:
· Experience working with international environments
· Certifications: CCNA, CCNP R/S, Aruba ACSA or ACSP
· Experience with various aspects of Networking, including LAN/WAN refresh and migrations, Viptela architecture and implementations
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to create polished client-facing documentation
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?