Our client is seeking an IT Coordinator to help manage projects and dispatch technical support personnel. In this role, you will provide excellent customer service to those in need, as well as organize and dispatch IT support team members.
- Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Schedule internal and field resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communicate with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Able to work with a team and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of support resources.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- Enter all work as service tickets.
- 1-2 years of customer service skills in an IT environment
- Good computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer care.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: able to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of the organization’s key services for which support is provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor Degree preferred
This is a 3-month contract to hire role with a stable and rapidly growing company.