Our client is seeking two Help Desk Level 2 associates. In this role you will work with our client which helps support the technology of many various small to mid-sized businesses. They are seeking someone that is at least a mid-level candidate in this role. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced support team and be very resourceful in their roles.
• IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
• Support of disaster recovery solutions.
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
• Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
• Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly.
• 2+ years on fast paced IT support team
• Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
• Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
• BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field, not required.
This is a 90-day contract-to-hire opportunity. Casual work environment! Upon going direct with our client, you will receive a rich benefits package which includes: health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), PTO and sick leave!