JOB ORDER #1212
|Position Title:||Web Developer|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
|Description:||Our client is one of Nashvilles' best employers. They are seeking a full stack Web Developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone that lies working in a fast-paced creative team.
• Ability to take a design from Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Invision and transform it into a fully functioning responsive website in WordPress.
• Strong understanding of WordPress coding best practices, hooks, and filters
• Experience with common plugins for WordPress such as Advanced Custom Fields Pro
• Custom WordPress plugin development experience
• Experience with front-end frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap
• Experience with build tools such as Gulp.js, npm, Webpack
• Experience with eCommerce and WooCommerce customization
• Experience with REST APIs and JSON
• Experience with data migration from various formats, such as CSV, XML
• Experience with MySQL
• Experience with Git version control
• Comfortable working with command line
• Experience with basic Systems Administration tasks in a LAMP environment
• Experience with cross-browser testing and issues for all major web browsers
• Ability to translate business requirements into website functionality
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent
• Understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
• Understanding of Model-View-Controller pattern
• Experience with a PHP Framework such as Laravel
• Experience with a JS Framework such as Vue.js or React.js
Our client has a generous benefit plan. Candidates must be in the Nashville market and will be required to be onsite. Casual and very cool work environment.
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?