The Senior Software Engineer will join an existing tenured web development team. In this role you will help enhance and build a .NET web application for the healthcare industry. You will be working on applications which show data reporting. The team utilizes Agile methodology to execute on the development.
- 5+ years of development experience with production web applications. The ideal candidate would have experience developing web applications for delivery as a SaaS product (Software as a Service).
- At least 4 years of experience developing MVC web applications.
- At least 3 years work experience working in Azure or similar product (AWS, Google Cloud, etc).
- A deep understanding of data access frameworks such as the Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience with managing large datasets a plus (Hadoop / Spark).
- Someone with strong communication abilities.
- A person who understands the business objective, the technical demand, and how to relay it back to the team/leadership.
- Ability to implement unit tests.
- Ability to effectively use source control systems such as Git.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or the equivalent in experience.
Desired Technical Abilities:
- Relational Database querying and DDL (SQL Server, T-SQL etc.)
- Object Oriented Programming (C#, Python)
- XML / XSLT
- Building Web APIs / Microservices
- Azure / AWS