Our client is growing and is actively seeking a Salesforce Administrator. This position will serve as a key project member of an internal systems process improvement initiative. The selected candidate would be responsible for administration and support of Salesforce instances to support the following goals:
- Ensure Salesforce instances (currently three orgs) are properly maintained and configured to support sales, customer support, operations, and financial business processes
- Continuously improve CRM capabilities to ensure data hygiene, provide key customer insights, and keep pace with company growth
- Includes refactoring legacy instance to leverage newer features and bring up to date (migrate to Lightning, adoption of consoles, etc.)
- Define and implement acquisition integration strategy to integrate newly-acquired organizations with core CRM
- General administration and maintenance of existing Salesforce instance
- Prioritize and manage process improvement initiatives aimed at increasing data integrity, reporting capability, and process efficiency
- Work with the Software development team to integrate software products into Salesforce and other internal systems
- Conduct discovery sessions with end users and technical resources to ascertain current state processes and business rules and propose paths for improvement
- Assist business process owners in best practices and strive to support business needs using OOTB functionality vs. customization
- Salesforce Admin certification, App Builder a plus
- 5+ years hands experience with Salesforce Classic – preferably multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Best practices implementation of workflows, validations, triggers, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of API, Web Service Calls, e-mail integrations, etc.
- Experience with Service Cloud
- Experience with Lightning upgrade a plus
- Experience with structured SDLC including user acceptance testing and release management
- Business analysis skills to review, audit, and improve business processes and utilization of internal systems
- Experience with Salesforce-to-Dynamics GP integration tools is a plus (Scribe, etc.).
- Project management skills to prioritize initiatives, control scope, and deliver on time
- Experience in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience in management is a plus
This is a six month contract-to-hire role with our client in Nashville, TN. In this role you will work onsite at our client and remote as well.