Our client is an enterprise sized company that has a rapidly growing new division of their business. They are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help with their cloud strategy and development activities. You will be working closely with software development and testing teams to design, implement and optimize cloud native applications and services.
• Work with internal (e.g., sales, supports, etc.) and external clients in defining new products in addition to supporting existing products.
• Scope and document technical work based on business requirements.
• Design, implement and document highly scalable and fault-tolerant applications.
• Prototype applications to evaluate new technologies as appropriate.
• Enhance the performance of existing applications, and services.
• Work with a large team of engineers in a cross- functional environment implementing high-quality products.
• Provide status updates of their efforts on a daily (morning Scrum) and weekly (Team Huddle) basis.
• 7+ year’s software engineering experience with a solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Strong computer science fundamentals, software architecture and problem solving skills.
• Experience building RESTful APIs.
• Experience managing and deploying servers in the cloud (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
• Experience with source code version control, in particular GIT.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relatable field.
• Equivalent degree and work experience will be considered.• Capable of working individually, or with a large team comprised of multiple disciplines.
• Strong written and verbal communications.
• Facilitate team-building activities with team.
• Ability to influence, train, and mentor junior engineers.
NICE TO HAVE'S:
• Master’s Degree
• Working knowledge of rapid development concepts with Scrum/Agile is a plus.What You Will Do