JOB ORDER #1230
|Position Title:||SQL Database Developer|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
|Description:||Our client is a well established healthcare organization in Nashville, Tennessee. They are seeking a SQL Database Developer that will be responsible for managing and maintaining databases and support of business intelligence efforts.
* Responsibilities incident resolution, upgrade, design, performance monitoring, backup activities and data modeling
* Monitor the health and performance of databases, checking for anomalous behavior and performance degradation via SQL Diagnostic Manager
* Support developers with responding to incoming SQL questions.
* Ensure database backup and recovery processes are in good working order and backups are completing as planned and available if recovery is needed
* Refresh databases within both the Development and/or Test Environment
* Evolve stored procedure solution for data exchange
* Work closely with internal Business Applications and Project Management groups on requirement clarification as it relates to the data needs for Qlik products.
* Create technical documentation and provide work estimates
* Participate in effective data modeling design and discuss operations with internal staff
* Build Data Models within Qlik for other Qlik Developers on the team
* Tune and optimize QlikView/Sense Data Models ensuring performance optimization
* Create QVDs within Qlik products via ETL scripts from company databases
* Troubleshoot defects with current inventory of QlikView dashboards, Sense, and Nprinting applications
* Identify improvement opportunities and work with stake-holders to implement solutions
* 5+ years related data related experience.
* Prior experience with database administration and/or reporting tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, etc), is preferred.
* Ideal candidate will have both SQL database skills and experience with Qlik (Our client is open to hiring a SQL DBA and teaching them the skills needed with Qlik)
* Knowledge of RDBMS systems, specifically with a knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack; MSSQL, T-SQL
* Ability to do problem and solution resolution
* Understanding of Data Analysis / Reporting technologies. (preferred)
* Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Experience with ETL concepts and other techniques used for loading data
* Familiarity with Azure, AWS or other cloud computing technologies
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, IF Statements, conditional formatting, charts).
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
elated field. (Will consider experience over degree.)
This position is located in the greater Nashville, TN area. Candidates will be required to be in the office some each week. Most likely a hybrid onsite and remote model going long-term.
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?