JOB ORDER #1231
|Position Title:||Director of Operations|
|Salary Range:||Not specified.|
|Description:||Our client is a rapidly growing company that is looking to scale their business with the right team members. They are seeking Director of Operations that will be responsible for developing monthly and long-term operational strategies, working closely with management to meet company objectives. This position will oversee the documentation of all operations to ensure that consistent, efficient workflows are in place, yielding optimal productivity and performance.
* Successfully maintain and grow the Company’s gross margin on jobs completed
* Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which Estimating and Project Management’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
* Review files weekly to improve estimating and project management results
* Develop and train Project Managers with limited experience
* Manage and maintain strong relationships with customers to resolve quality and timeliness issues
* Oversee and coordinate Large Loss projects to ensure successful results
* Manage and coordinate the recruitment, on-boarding, and management of subcontractors
* Work with the administrative team to collect payments on projects with outstanding issues
* Analyze data to look at trends and find problems then work with the team and improve the delivery time and quality of work on projects in progress
* Provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximize work output and work quality
* Responsible for performance reviews and corrective actions for team size between 10-15 employees
* Project a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
* Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of experience with the restoration or construction industries
* Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
* Past experience hiring, managing and growing teams
* Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
* Prefer candidates with experience with Xactimate or other similar estimating software is necessary
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field preferred
* Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
* Proficient in MS Office Suite or related business software.
This position requires candidates to work onsite daily at our client. Casual dress and very nice work environment
Apply to job
How can we partner with you?